Graduate Recruitment Scheme
We have an active and established internship and graduate recruitment programme. We look to recruit the most talented students and graduates onto our programme.
In order to provide an insight into what we do, each year we offer a number of internship positions for undergraduates and recent graduates. As an Intern, we aim to give you a similar level of responsibility to that of a new Analyst and to support you through a combination of classroom-based and on-the-job training.
– our summer and off-cycle schemes:
What to expect
Successful Interns will be invited to join our Graduate Scheme.
As an Analyst on the Gleacher Shacklock Graduate Scheme you will benefit from a three-year programme through which you will gain exposure to our whole business, including experiencing the different markets and industry sectors in which the firm operates.
Early exposure both to senior bankers and to different business areas means you will get more responsibility and an accelerated start to your investment banking career.
What we are looking for
- Personal integrity.
- Eagerness to learn and apply intellectual capabilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Skills and desire to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Commercial awareness with an interest in and aptitude for finance.
- Desire to make an impact from day one.